is the discipline that applies the principles of engineering, physics and materials science for the design, analysis, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery and tools.
- General engineering
- Lathe work
- Machine alignment & maintenance
- Fabrication of structural steel
- Access stairs, platforms, ladders and walkways
- Lifting structures
- Gates and railings
- Bespoke engineering
- Stainless steel and aluminium fabrication
- Staircases/ Fire escapes
- Key slotting
- Flight cases
- Waste disposal units
- Gun cases
- Safety deposit boxes
- Plant maintenance
Street Litter Bins
Allgo company portfolio includes City Council projects including public, dog and needle bins.
The Goblin Litter Bins are made from heavy gauge steel and then powder coated which make the bin durable and weather resistant.
They are available in various sizes, dimensions, and features. See our Goblin Bin brochure for more details.
Goblin Bin STAINLESS STEEL
• Outer: Available as standard in Grade 316 stainless steel, also available in Grade 304 stainless steel on request.
• Capacities: 120L Standard 55L Slimline
• Dimensions: As per equivalent model in steel.
• Lid: The lid is apexed to allow rain to run off.
Retrofitted Lid or the lid replaced if damaged.
• Apertures: Apertures are deep and feature a 45° angle, to ensure litter and cigarette stubs fall straight into the liner.
• Lock and Key: Stainless steel lock with slam lock mechanism supplied with a hexagonal key as standard. The lock is recessed into the body of the bin to prevent damage and can be replaced if necessary.
• Drainage Points: Four drainage points are drilled into the bottom of the bin.
Your N.I. Educational Supplier Awarded CATERING TROLLEYS 2014/2015
We design and produce Multi Purpose Stainless Steel Kitchen, Cutlery & Tray Stacking Trolleys.
• Designed for hygiene, strength and easy access
• Welded stainless steel tubular frame with handles and fixed food quality stainless steel shelves with 35mm approx flange and rounded profiles for easy cleaning and prevention of dirt traps
• Non marking swivel castors, two with brakes
• Various dimensions apply
• Buffers all round
We also produce other elements for the catering sector including splash backs, trolley maintenance and repairs.
We can supply
• 8x4ft, 10x5ft metal and plastic sheet in a variety of thicknesses from 0.5mm to 70mm +
• Stainless steel
• Mild steel
• Galivanised steel
• Car panels
• Mesh sheets
• Round bars
• Angle iron
• Box section
• Flat bar
• Hex bar
• Re bar
Full lengths available in 6 and 3 metre lengths. All cut to your size.